At 01.57 p.m. 25.10.2001 +0200, you wrote:
>Funny enough, we had a discussion at noon about Australia, and the conclusion
>was that there were more kangaroos and sheep in Australia than human begins. I
>don't know whether it's true or not though. I'll spare you with the
>Australian-
>and-sheep jokes that followed...

I don't know about kangaroos, but there sometime during the 1990s, there
were more than 1000 sheep per thousand people. And Australian-and-sheep?
WTF? You appear to be confusing us with the Kiwis! I've told and/or heard
enough jokes about fush-end-chup-uytung-Kuywuys-wuth-sheep
(fish-and-chip-eating-Kiwis-with-shuyp for those unfamiliar with spelling
Kiwi in Aussie (or /f@S @n ts@p @it@N k@iw@is w@T S@ip/, but if 'and' was
stressed, it'd be /End/) to last a lifetime! (With apologies to Andrew and
any other Kiwis, if they want them.)

Tristan