Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=111). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV 16.5 - CONLANG Archives

Henrik Theiling wrote:
>Hi!
>
>Andreas Johansson <[log in to unmask]> writes:
> > Stefan Koch wrote:
> > >Hmmm. Is there a certain term for words that can act as pre- and
> > >postpositions? Preposition is a bit confusing.
> >
> > "Adposition".
>
>I really think it is `apposition' in the same way as it is `allative'
>case and not `adlative' case.  And like `appropriate', `annotation',
>`affix'.

We-ell, it "should" be "apposition", since Latin dislikes /dp/, but despite
this, "adposition" seems to be the correct form. Perhaps to disambiguate
from "apposition" in other senses.

                                                        Andreas