Christophe Grandsire ga kakimashita:
> "if I see the man who walked on my flowers, I'm gonna make him eat
> his dirty shoes through his nose!"

Panaivlassiu nlakussi favannastas uafialanainikua, uskaftivukatinanku
nisnas nanaluini piftisklui pifzatakuin!

G# = Gender #
DatObj = Dative Object (special voice that makes datives into
absolutives, "to see" is a verb that puts the experiencer in dative)
INST = Instrumental

Pa-    nai-v -lassi-u n -lakus-si   fa-  vannas-tas
DatObj-fut-if-see  -I G2-man  -INST past-walk  -he/she

uaf-ialana-i -ni       -kua us-  kafti-vukati-na      -n          -ku
G7P-flower-Pl-perlative-my  then-eat  -put   -3rdPlIrr-prospective-I.nom
Put is used here as an auxiliary indicating causation

n- isna   -s   na-nalui-ni        pif-tisklu-i  pif-zataku-i -n
G2-pronoun-all G2-nose -perlative G7P-shoe  -Pl G7P-dirty -pl-his
Certain body parts take the gender of their possessor, others are in
gender 6.  It is an arbitrary assignment.  Clitic genetive pronouns are
placed after the noun *phrase* for alienable possession, but after the
main noun for inalienable possession, e.g., "his dirty feet" would've
been _naklusmai nazzatakui_ = na-klus-ma-i naz-zataku-i = G2-foot-his-pl
G2-dirty-pl (-ma and -n are varients, -ma used after consonants, -n
after vowels).  In those cases, some people tend to copy the clitic on
the adjective, saying _naklusmai nazzatakuni_ "His dirty his feet" in
essence.

I had to make up words for "flower", "dirty", and "nose" (I'd had
nostril, but not nose!), and decide how to do causatives, I decided that
the system I'd used before, namely, the prefix lu-, was no longer
productive.

--
"No just cause can be advanced by terror"
ICQ: 18656696