D. Tse wrote:

>In every book I've seen, and even in the old IPA charts, the
>difference is that baby gamma/rams horns is the same size as a small
>caps character, whereas the gamma symbol takes up the descender space.

Yes; the gamma of course has no loop at the bottom, looks more like a "y";
and IIRC ram's horns had little bars, or serifs, on the top of the upper
arms....

Also, unless I missed it, there was no SAMPA symbol given for _unround u_,
which is M according to what we've been using here (we may be mixing
systems)

Otherwise a useful chart-- thank you Maarten.  (It takes longer to load than
the average web-page, and one has to use the up/down arrows for jumpy
scrolling, but other than that........)