I'll take up that challenge.

In amman iar:

If I see the man who walked on my flowers, I'm gonna make him eat his dirty
shoes through his nose!
soma eldil eni nardhan ernordhulier, soma in alanin viralan telillon voral
eremathaer viralan faustirrian triaui

\f If I see the man who walked on my flowers
\t soma    (ner)     eldil             en
\m soma    ner  -0   el-        -dil   en
\g if/then I    -[A] assertive- -fut   agt.to.thm
\p cond    1per -nom mood-      -tense ptp
\x if/then I         will              agt.to.thm

\t i   nardhan
\m i   narid  =an   -0
\g the person =masc -[P]
\p det n      =gnd  -abs
\x the man

\t ernordhulier
\m er-  norro =dul         -ie      -r
\g do-  walk  =unfavorable -agt/thm -proc
\p agt- v     =nsfx        -val     -vc
\x trample.on

\t alan            virner      leth        eleth
\m al   =an   -0   vir    ner  loth   -i   el-        -eth
\g it   =masc -[A] of.the I    flower -plu assertive- -past
\p 3per =gnd  -nom id/ass 1per n      -num mood-      -tense
\x he              of.my       flowers     did

\t erhennier
\m er-  henno -ie      -r
\g do-  see   -agt/thm -proc
\p agt- v     -val     -vc
\x see

\f I'm gonna make him eat his dirty shoes through his nose!
\t soma    (ner      eldil)            in
\m soma    ner  -0   el-        -dil   in
\g if/then I    -[A] assertive- -fut   agt.to.pat
\p cond    1per -nom mood-      -tense ptp
\x if/then I         will              agt.to.pat

\t alanin          viralan           telillon
\m al   =an   -in  vir    al   =an   talil -i   -on
\g it   =masc -[P] of.the it   =masc shoe  -plu -[Obl]
\p 3per =gnd  -acc id/ass 3per =gnd  n     -num -dat
\x him             of.his            shoes

\t voral
\m ve-    or=  allo
\g descr- not= be clean
\p adj-   neg= v
\x dirty

\t eremathaer                       viralan
\m er-  en-    matho -ae      -r    vir    al   =an
\g do-  cause- eat   -agt/pat -proc of.the it   =masc
\p agt- caus-  v     -val     -vc   id/ass 3per =gnd
\x cause.to-eat                     of.his

\t faustirrian          triaui
\m fausto =dir   -ian   tria    -ui
\g smell  =thing -from  through -directional
\p v      =nsfx  -ablat pp      -pp
\x nose                 through

Stay curious,
David