Can anyone recognize or translate this?  It was on another list, from the
same person who quoted in Catalan earlier, a Spaniard; a Basque on that
list confirmed it was not Basque.  WARNING: The rest of the message was in
another language and its tone was quite insulting, especially toward
Americans.

"Iaek megeri sagituce kede raņek ņe mīOsama nikosaik des mīgemataik amoc
gringori."

--
  Steve Kramer           ||           scooter (at) buser dot net          ||
 |  __/^\__        ,-^,|    "My manner of thinking, so you say, cannot be
 |/~       \_     {  / |          approved.  Do you suppose I care?
             \/\   |!  |     A poor fool indeed is he who adopts a manner
               /  / )  |___           of thinking for others!"
                ~v^  ?_,-'               Le Marquis de Sade