Hi!

Yoon Ha Lee <[log in to unmask]> writes:
> Way cool.  :-)  But yeah, I could see the font-development problems
> involved.

OH YES!

It took me so long to make a LaTeX font for Fukhian because of it's
ligatures.  But now Tyl Sjok is even worse: it combines something like
Hangul (phonetic) on one side of each character and something like
Chinese (semantic) on the other half.  It takes *soooooo* long to
program all the radicals.  And the lexicon has to include all the
radicals so that type-setting is easier.  That's all so much work!  I
hope to finish the font one time.

**Henrik