> --- Lars Henrik Mathiesen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> > CPN is Cape Rodney in Papua New Guinea. A bit of a
> > detour going from TYO to AMS, but the weather might
> > be better there.
>
> No, no, I meant Copenhagen!  Sorry for the incorrect
> abbreviation, but I can point out that Tokyo's int'l
> flight abbreviation is NRT (ie, Narita), not TYO.

Actually it depends. NRT is Narita, and Haneda has it's own too, but TYO
is indeed Tokyo - any airport in Tokyo where international flights fly,
which leaves Narita. Same in Moscow where SVO is Sheremetyevo and you have
also Vnukovo and Domodedovo, but MOS refers only to Sheremetyevo and
Vnukovo.

---frank