--- Lars Henrik Mathiesen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> But I'll show them to you next time you're here,
> Irina.

Lars,

Thanks for all the background on cheaping and the city
name etc., but I'm still uncertain about scheduling.
Can you please email me privately so I know if we can
get together in CPH? I'd like to be able to meet
Irina/Boudewijn too, and they asked for me to schedule
around weekends and Thursdays... which, leaves me only
with Jan08-09 (which means I'd only be in CPH
Jan03-07, although I may just go on Jan04 due to
cost).

Regards,
Matt33