>===== Original Message From Constructed Languages List
>How reliable is the Yahoo!Group archive of our mailing list?  It appears
>to be pretty complete and up to date right now.
>
>If there are no known problems, I'd like to go nomail and use the
>archive exclusively.  I have to do something about those perpetual 300
>messages residing in the mailserver.  =P

The only problem I can think of is that the actual archive of the group is at
http://listserv.brown.edu/archives/conlang.html  and that since yahoo!groups
only has a sort of mirror its reliability sort of depends... A while back, I
remember it had gotten disconnected entirely and hadn't received any messages
for several months, but they got that fixed...  but I think that might have
been a problem based on when the list changed its address [did that happen, or
am I hallucinating?]

     *Muke!