I guess a lot of people took this weekend to improve/create
websites.  :-)  I *promise* I will look at the ones that were announced
when I get some of my long-procrastinated work out the way, I have been
ridiculously unproductive this weekend.

Anyway:

http://pegasus.cityofveils.com/tasratal.phtml

There's a .gif with the alphabet and another .gif at the bottom showing
the "to find happiness, one should not seek it" translation written in the
"native" and less-than-a-week-old alphabet.  ^_^

Also, all existing vocabulary is now up, for what it's worth (and yes, the
number of words is pathetically small, but that's what translation
exercises are for).

Yoon Ha Lee [[log in to unmask]]
http://pegasus.cityofveils.com

I am Ohm of Borg.  Resistance is Voltage over Current.