><< From the cities came the teachers and the doctors, to speak to the
people
>in one voice of their new world.' >>
>
>> In Druni (Itlani):
>
>> "Ta shatardjaiena ta ayzaneku vey heynuzdiu kadimavit onyaren, ta ebonese
>> teynieypya ta mu uvakilu vutit fazhenit untara."
>
>In GÚarthnuns (some ambiguity, so I had to fudge):
>
>Chak shtŘlansad ai chauk ÷in÷rsaup zh÷ chauk tezemarsaup lÚ, ÷re ch÷
nz÷bs÷k
>s÷i l÷rhats÷in sÝret÷in ch÷ ÷bel÷bs÷b s÷b÷b Úsh ba m÷l thauth.

In Kash:
alo enješi iratasa kacivarala kandumbrala, vara kašile išindi umit mesa
mangos liri hindani velu.

from city-pl-gen. they-came teachers doctors, in-order people-pl-dat.(emph.)
they-speak use one voice concerning world-their new.

That "umit mesa mangos" is very awkward; it might ought to be a compound of
some sort, and then it and "kašile" could change places for more normal word
order.
I'm amazed-- didn't have to look anything up!