On Fri, 2 Nov 2001 01:21:25 -0600, Andrew Chaney <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>?Doesn't the Delason website* use dynamic fonts? I didn't have to install
>any plugins.
>
>* http://www.cs.umd.edu/~habash/delason/

It doesn't work with Mozilla 0.9.5. Oddly enough, it _does_ work with
Netscape 4.72 (and not surprisingly, in Internet Explorer 5). I can't find
any option to enable dynamic fonts in Mozilla if there is one.

--
languages of Azir------> ---<http://www.io.com/~hmiller/lang/index.html>---
hmiller (Herman Miller)   "If all Printers were determin'd not to print any