On Saturday 03 November 2001 11:06, Matt wrote:

> As the Jpns would say, Irina, _sasuga_!  It sort of
> means "wow" but implies that you of course would know
> that and that it's great that you could help out.

I'm not a fount of knowledge, I just have a magpie mind and a
chest-of-drawers memory (what I'm looking for is usually at the
bottom)! In fact I know this one from Lars :-)

> Thanks for letting me know... here I was thinking that
> everyone viewed Copenhagen as a town of cheap
> people... hehe!  Sorry, apologies to all the Danes!  I
> only flew through it once, and it looked pretty from
> the sky.

It's beautiful from the ground. It's very much like my quintessential
city (though too little in it is *really* old, before 1500 or so, for
my taste). Do try to see it if you can.

   Irina

--
[log in to unmask]                        http://www.valdyas.org/irina
By my troth, we that have good wits have much to answer for. We shall