On Monday, November 5, 2001, at 02:44 , Jörg Rhiemeier wrote:

> Yoon Ha Lee <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>
>> Anyway:
>>
>> http://pegasus.cityofveils.com/tasratal.phtml
>>
>> There's a .gif with the alphabet and another .gif at the bottom showing
>> the "to find happiness, one should not seek it" translation written in
>> the
>> "native" and less-than-a-week-old alphabet.  ^_^
>
> Great!  A beautiful script, very elegant and appealing.  One of the best
> designs I have ever seen!  I like the way it reflects phonetic features
> in the letter shapes, and combines consonant and vowel letters into
> syllbale units, and that even clearer than Korean.  This is what I
> always wanted to design (and will certainly design some day)!

Thank you very much!  :-)  (I always hated the fact that vowels could go
in one of two positions in Korean.  Then again, considering the alphabet's
advantages, I shouldn't complain.)  I look forward to seeing your own
alphabet designs in the future.  ^_^

Yoon Ha Lee [[log in to unmask]]
http://pegasus.cityofveils.com

100,000 lemmings can't be wrong.