Since I (sort of) finished the grammar of my own conlang I have been mainly lurking the list and visiting a number of very nice conlang websites with enough examples to get a feel of the langs, some of them with beautiful maps, drawings, music and songs. I really have a great time browsing them and it made me ashamed of my own shabby webpage. So I took some time recently to update it with examples and a kind of "teach yourself" section which is still under construction. Not fancy enough though. It's too bad the real world consumes so much of our time. And I don't like Geocities so much. www.geocities.com/kalatunu/index.htm
Any other website updates?
Mathias