Ken Caviness:
> Tio interesas min.  C`u vi bonvolus indiki al mi
> fonton au` se eble (TTT-) retpag`on?
        The source was my "Serbo-Croatian" dictionary.  I looked up
the individual words.  I can't remember if the table-like nature
of the words was stated explicitly in any of the books I've used,
but I was thrilled to find it because the convergence between
the ki- and ti- forms (kakav/takav, kada/tada, koliko/toliko) was
so similar to the Esperanto forms I'd already internalized.
        I haven't finished looking up all the words that I don't
quite remember for sure, but here are some general truisms:

        - Question words generally start with K-.
        - the demonstratives are the same, but start with T.
        - the indefinites start with ne-
        - universals start with sva-
        - universal negatives start with ni-.

Don H wrote:
> one may suppose that the same thing is true of
> Serbian, since the two languages were considered
> a single language until about ten years ago.
        I should know this, but off hand I can't
say.  One thing which comes to mind is that the
variants of the Serbian and Croatian languages are
usually named by the word they use for "what."
While it's difficult to get textbooks for Croatian
that don't include Serbian, I concentrated on the
languge of Croatia, so I'm not sure what words they
use in Serbia.

> You can find the Japanese table as appendix A1, on
> page 131 of YAMASAKI Seiko^: _Enkonduko en la japanan_.
        I think it's important to point out that it's
almost always presented as a table in basic textbooks.
This isn't just something that Esperanto speakers do
in their textbooks to justify the Esperanto correlatives.

Thomas