--- Matthew Kehrt froge sionk:
> It's the same way with me.  No one has ever given me a nickname
> that
> stuck, although I do occasionally get called something for a bit.
> Ironically, I named at least four or five friends at summer camp
> (CTY),
> and they are all still known by these names.
> -M
>
> Anton Sherwood wrote:
> dly know this entity...
> >
> > I know what you mean.  Nobody ever gave me a nickname, and I was
> never
> > entirely happy with any of the SCA names I coined.  I even feel
> > paralyzed at having to name my own files!

i've never been much for nicknames... though my sister has one or two
for me... they're not used often and i don't like them much (though
oddly enough bluecovegirl is my aim sn...)... they way i figure since
nicole is how i address myself when i'm talking to myself (yes i do
talk to myself... often in fact... though generally not out
loud;)...)then that's as close to a real name as i'm going to get...
incidentally i can't stand the nickname 'nikki'... it seems to work
perfectly well for other people named nicole but not for me...

...nicole, who thinks in her absence from home she has somehow become
allergic to it...<runs to get another tissue>

=====
shmuli atae muhnkia-jiqek qelek nimmekel-Luddiga bl apor-flauschige blaue Affen-tdifai kwainG MANgKIWi-mndos zoros faffalos-khami zhaftami nuri xhan-jasnni ji jakihi-Moncaithe gorma clmhacha-Monhyey ngonul hweyaru ryehyumeru-muncaidhean gorma molach-jhachtaraadkimyo-monos peludos azules-pushistye sinie obe&#380;iany-znesfersaup slraup bfparaup-k&#281;dzierzawe niebieskie ma&#322;py-cirmos ke'k majmok-fuzzi serule mini-primate-Hlssbonakka Jonj-pluizige blauwe aapjes-menomeno yanubi wayanoso-monkt kosipi eyoh-macacos nebulosos azuis-pukhnasti blakytni mavpy-ldne bl aber