Yes..I've always said /dank@ Sejn/  simply because my mother used to know German, and we frequently use some tiny phrases around the house (along with English mangled in unexpected ways: /{ksl=dEnt/ = "accident" /vEsi/ = "very")

Also...you've never seen Ferris Bueller's Day Off! (They sing the song "/dank@ Sejn/"  in it.

Elliott