In a message dated 22.12.2001 10:37:51 PM, [log in to unmask] writes:

>I can't imagine what all the other 39 tippable professions might be, but
>yes, there are a lot.  Some I resent.  In most cases, I think we're
>conscious of the very low base pay they receive.

    I wonder if escorts/call-girls/gigolos are included in those 40
professions - this segment of the sex-worker industry most definitely
operates on a base pay and tip system (i.e. $125-250 base pay and tipping is
based on the customer's satisfaction with "services rendered").

    OBCONLANG: What word(s) do your conlangs have for tips? tipping?
"services rendered", etc.

J. Y. S. Chang, Agent Provocateur of/for the Dark Gods of Creative Chaos

"Occupation?"
"Resistance."