Quoting Mia Soderquist <[log in to unmask]>:

> --- "Thomas R. Wier" <[log in to unmask]>
> wrote:
> > (Try using the names "Jack Durst" or "Mia
> > Soderquist" as filters.)
>
> Ahem... As I accidentally didn't send to the list a
> moment ago...
> I've never been used as a filter before! Life is full
> of adventures!

May we all arrive at that exalted status someday!

> > (I never much liked the idea of conlanging by
> > committee, but to
> > each his or her own)
> >

> Ah, well... It didn't replace anyone's personal
> projects, I don't think. It's sometimes fun to try
> something new.
>
> I haven't been active with NGL for a very long time,
> but it did get to the point of being useable, in a few
> different versions.

Do you know what happened to the website?  I'm actually
kinda interested in seeing what y'all ended up with (or
currently are debating, whatever).

Thomas Wier <[log in to unmask]> <http://home.uchicago.edu/~trwier>

             "...koruphàs hetéras hetére:isi prosápto:n /
Dept. of Linguistics  mú:tho:n mè: teléein atrapòn mían..."
University of Chicago "To join together diverse peaks of thought /
1010 E. 59th Street   and not complete one road that has no turn"
Chicago, IL 60637     Empedocles, _On Nature_, on speculative thinkers