En réponse à Boudewijn Rempt <[log in to unmask]>:

> On Mon, 24 Dec 2001, Christophe Grandsire wrote:
>

> > Homosexual men would be better at learning language then heterosexual
> men? That
> > would explain many things :))) .
>
> Pity it's nonsense, then.

That's why I had the emoticon! I absolutely don't believe you can correlate
homosexuality with anything else anyway, not even with biological factors. But
that's just an opinion...

> One of my gay friends holds this theory in earnest. He _knows_
> that all great creative men of the past were gay, even if outwardly
> heterosexual, because they were either not married, boringly married
> or
> promiscuous. After all, you can't be creative if you're not gay...

I was lucky enough never to meet such kind of person. If there is only one
thing you can absolutely not correlate with homosexuality, it's intelligence...

Christophe.

http://rainbow.conlang.free.fr