--- froge sionk Christian Thalmann:
> Christian Thalmann wrote:
>
> > ...though it looks somewhat neater in the calligraphy font.  =)
> >
> > http://catharsis.netpeople.ch/langmaking/nca.gif
>
> Dangit.  Why can't I ever post a few links without getting at least
> one
> wrong?  /:P  That's supposed to be:
>
> http://catharsis.netpeople.ch/langmaking/nco.gif

i was going to say... the original link wasn't working... :(... but
this one did :)... i like the calligraphy script a lot... but the
other font on the site is hard to read... it seems to be fading
away... if you'd like to take pity on us visually impaired types...
maybe you could change it to something more solid..?

...nicole
got monkeys?

=====
shmuli atae muhnkia-jiqek qelek nimmekel-Luddiga bl apor-flauschige blaue Affen-tdifai kwainG MANgKIWi-mndos zoros faffalos-khami zhaftami nuri xhan-jasnni ji jakihi-Moncaithe gorma clmhacha-Monhyey ngonul hweyaru ryehyumeru-muncaidhean gorma molach-jhachtaraadkimyo-monos peludos azules-pushistye sinie obeżiany-znesfersaup slraup bfparaup-kędzierzawe niebieskie małpy-cirmos ke'k majmok-fuzzi serule mini-primate-Hlssbonakka Jonj-pluizige blauwe aapjes-menomeno yanubi wayanoso-monkt kosipi eyoh-macacos nebulosos azuis-pukhnasti blakytni mavpy-ldne bl aber