En réponse à daniel andreasson <[log in to unmask]>:

> I've thought about a similar thing when compiling my list
> of links to conlangs. There is a major tendency to let
> the name of the conlang begin with A, D, S, T or V. And
> especially T.
>
> Here's a list:
>
> Almaqerin by Didier Willis.
> amman îar by David Bell.
> Anawanda by Tommaso R. Donnarumma.
> Ancient Kakak by Mario Bonassin.
> Arden by Jean-François Smith and Tommaso R. Donnarumma
> Arvandran by Laurie Gerholz.
> Asiteya by Jennifer Barefoot.
> Azak by Christophe Grandsire.

Yo! I'm in!

> Talossán
> Târuven by Taliesin.
> Telek by Marcus Smith.
> Teonaht by Sally Caves.
> Tepa by Dirk Elzinga (does anyone have a link)
> Teran by Scott Hlad.
> Tirehlat by Herman Miller.
> Thosk by Dean Easton.
> Tokana by Matt Pearson.
> Tunu by Mathias Lassailly.
> Tyl-Sjok by Henrik Theiling.

You forgot my Tj'a-ts'a~n :)) .

> Other initial letters have only tops three conlangs.
>
> So what's so special about A, D, S, T and V?
>
> You'd think that N would be more popular, since most
> people seem to find that a euphonic sound.
>
> Myself, I don't quite follow that trend, having three conlangs
> named Rinya, Cein and Nakiltipkaspimak. But then there's
> Seimi. Ooch. :)

Well, let me think about all my languages... We begin with Astou (ouch, goes
with Azak :)) ), then Azak, Moten, Reman, Notya (a N!), Tj'a-ts'a~n,
Chasmäöcho, O, Narbonósc (another N! :)) ) and Itakian. Only three out of ten
begin with the major letters :)) . Not bad, knowing how much pain I have to
find correct names for my languages :)) .

Christophe.

http://rainbow.conlang.free.fr