>From: "Jeff Goguen" <[log in to unmask]>
>
> Here's the link to my new Kioshu website:
>
> http://home.cfl.rr.com/kioshu/

I had a look to Kioshu. First of all I have to tell you that I am in love
with the japanese language, thus sounding rather alike, a like your
phonologic system quite much. Talking about anexes, i like the Idea, but I
would rather have used postpositional that prepositional ones, since you
use a SOV system, and I think it is more easy to understand (and more
usual) to have postposition together with SOV.
But I must admit I love your system of shortened adjective form, I was
thinking of using something similar for my future conlang, and the way you
do it seems interesting to me.

Florian