Chris wrote:
>>Phonotactics are very lax; the word for "northern" is _Ctstytsti_!
>
>How does that syllabify?

When I invented Cyran, I was still under the impression (acquired in school)
that a syllable consisted of a vowel plus any surrounding consonants, and
the syllable break was always before the consonant immediately before the
second vowel. Thus I'd've claimed that it syllabified as ctstyts-ti. My
actual pronunciation of the word was closer to ct-styt-sti, with the [S]
functioning as a syllable nucleus.

                                           Andreas