Shalom!
Being in my time zone always lefts me behind the conversation...

On Tuesday, January 29, 2002 11:50 PM Steg Belsky wrote:

<< That uses Cyrillic?
According to Yitzik, Bashkir uses "es {C} with descender" for /T/ and "ze
{3} with descender" for /D/.  For some reason in the only fonts i've seen
them in, the {C,} uses a down-and-right hook (like an ogonek?) and the {3,}
uses a cedilla, instead of them both using the same kind of descender.
I now use them for Rokbeigalmki's Cyrillic transliteration scheme. >>

Unfortunately, though I've got a pretty rich collection of *free* TTFs for
various scripts (about 300 fonts for 25 script systems in different
encodings), I lack these letters too. Maybe they exist in new versions of
core fonts for Win2000, who knows... At least I saw a Tatarian keyboard
driver [TT] in it, that permits to input all those strange-looking "Cyr
straight U" (04AE/04AF), "Cyr barred O" (04E8/04E9) &c.