En réponse à daniel andreasson <[log in to unmask]>:

> No, no. Swedish people think that the Dutch are all
> a bunch of prostitute-visiting drug addicts who have
> way too liberal laws... ;-) ;-) ;-)

He he he, fits exactly my needs (the liberal laws I mean. I never visited a
prostitute in my life, and never smoked much drugs, except a few times in
France :)) ).

> *hides under bed* :)
>
> Sorry. I just wanted to say that even the near-perfect
> Swedes have a prejudice or two. No offence intended.

No offence taken, especially from over-rigid drunkards :))) (just joking
really, but I discussed with a Swedish girl about that and she admitted that as
a whole it was true :)) )

How was it? :))

Christophe.

http://rainbow.conlang.free.fr