En réponse à taliesin the storyteller <[log in to unmask]>:

> It does pay to be a corrupt bureaucrat, though...
> Talking about corrupt politicos..s hey Cristoooophe! What's
> the newest on Jaques "The Rat" Chirac?

"the Rat"? I didn't know that he had such a bad reputation outside the
country... But since I left France, I don't follow French politics anymore. But
in France, he is considered to be quite an honest politician by his partners,
and too stupid to be dishonest by his opponents :)) .

Christophe.

http://rainbow.conlang.free.fr