On Tue, 29 Jan 2002 14:35:06 -0500 John Cowan <[log in to unmask]> writes:
> IIRC there is some non-Slavic language with /T/ and /D/, but I
> forget what they use.
> --
> John Cowan <[log in to unmask]>
-

That uses Cyrillic?
According to Yitzik, Bashkir uses "es {C} with descender" for /T/ and "ze {3} with descender" for /D/.  For some reason in the only fonts i've seen them in, the {C,} uses a down-and-right hook (like an ogonek?) and the {3,} uses a cedilla, instead of them both using the same kind of descender.
I now use them for Rokbeigalmki's Cyrillic transliteration scheme.

-Stephen (Steg)
 "You will begin to touch heaven, Jonathan, in the moment
  that you touch perfect speed.  And that isn't flying a thousand
  miles an hour, or a million, or flying at the speed of light.
  Because any number is a limit, and perfection doesn't have
  limits.  Perfect speed, my son, is being there."
                    ~ _jonathan livingston seagull_ by richard bach