In a message dated 2002.02.26 02.57.23 AM, Camilla ([log in to unmask])
writes:

>my sister and I had another smaller language, something like Animalic,
>but with sausages (no, honestly), for the express purpose of discussing
>candy-theft...

::kindred spirit radar triggered *WHOOP-WHOOP*:: I sense a fellow Trickster.
::looks for one of the other resident tricksters:: Where's Nicole
"Fuzzybluemonkeys"?
    "Animalic"? with sausages?   0_o???   ::baffled Higher Primate look on
face::
I can get pretty surreal meself, but this one has me lost.

czHANg23,
    Avatar of Sun WuKong,
        a.k.a. "Monkey,"
            a.k.a. "TricksterGod of the Han Chinese"

~ om hung hanumatay rudratmakai hung phat ~
    ~~~ mantra to Hanuman the Hindu Monkey TricksterGod

        Hail to thee TricksterGods! IO THEE CHAOSGODHEAD!!!
        ~~~ thee Tru Priz ov Existenz iz Ætern'l Warfær 'n' Creativ
Playf'llniz~~~
        "To Thine Own Self Be True"        ~§~ by hook or by crook ~§~