David Peterson sikayal:

> In a message dated 03/14/02 11:12:47 PM, [log in to unmask] writes:

>     :(  Spring break is that week.  I'll be there on the 21st.  On Friday
> I'll be there before 1 pm.  After that, I'm leaving to go home (Southern
> California).  Also, I'm pretty busy the 21st.  When are you coming in?  We
> could meet up.  On Thursdays I'm up until four am, and all I have to do is
> make dinner and clean the stove.  What say you?

I'll get in at around 11:00 that morning, barring major difficulties.  If
you're not too busy, we could easily meet the afternoon or evening of the
21st.

Does anyone have Yoon Ha's address?  I know she's living in the Bay Area,
but I think she's gone nomail.

Jesse S. Bangs [log in to unmask]

"If you look at a thing nine hundred and ninety-nine times, you are
perfectly safe; if you look at it the thousandth time, you are in
frightful danger of seeing it for the first time."
--G.K. Chesterton