> Speaking of which, how would your system handle
> many, many adjectives all via relative clauses?  (Or
> are they called subordinate?  Have I been saying
> them wrong for years and years?)

Well I figured the subject and object would be able to
be stative phrases.  In literal english, for the
moment, I thought it would read like this.

man is big was happy the book is little to the woman
gave.

The big happy man gave the little book to the woman.

I was planning to have case markings be prefixes and
the nouns of the above phrase would be marked
according to thier case, which I figured would make
parsing the sentence easier.

Of course using alot of these stative verbs in a chain
would really be restricted to the introduction of a
new entity in conversation, so that that entity could
be fully described by the speaker.