Am 16.03.02, David Peterson yscrifef:

> Kamakawi does this (I'm not quoting because it's difficult on
> this format), uses stative verbs for adjectives.  However, I
> was planning to use adjectives in their traditional forms for
> saying things like "The big, happy, red man", etc.  Speaking
> of which, how would your system handle many, many adjectives
> all via relative clauses?  (Or are they called subordinate?

You could form a compound stative verb: The man who bighappyreds
walked down the street. Talarian does this (the compounding more
than the stative verbing); though one of the basic things about T
words is their POS interchangeability (a noun can be verbed by
simply adding verbal morphology and vice versa). So it would be
possible to make the adjectival string into a verb. I would
doubt that this would sound 'normal' to a T speaker though. It
might be an interesting feature for philosophers and poets to
take advantage of.

So we'd have: Walked the man of bighappyredness the street down;
and Bighappyreds the man who walked the street down.

> That /ho/ is a continuation particle letting you know the
> main clause is starting up again.

A curious feature! Can you explain it a little more?

Padraic.
--
Gwerez dah, chee gwaz vaz, ha leal.