Ha, mehe; dumafar tiaj hirey. - I greet you all.
And I thus declare myself to be welcome to this list. =)

>     Another missing word is "to have".  First time, for me (I think).  I
>developed a rather complex set of genitive prefixes, which describe in
>great
>detail the relationship of one thing to another (whether it's a family
>relation, something you're holding in your hand, an idea, etc.).  "Oi-", as
>mentioned above, is one of them (I think there are seven...).  Anyway, when
>started thinking about expressing possession, I saw that I didn't need a
>word
>for have.  Here's an example ("li-" indicates familial relationships):
>
>mala liei = my mother = /mother gen.-I/
>Mala i liei = I have a mother = /mother pred. gen.-I/

I don't have "have", but that's because my native doesn't either - I'm a
sinner. ;) To my defence, I use different construction to get over it: to
say "I have a son", one must say
Lor sate faani.
"Exists boy my."
or "There is a boy that's mine."