> For linguishtic notation, that's z /S/, ch /x/, c
> /tS/, j /dZ/, ll /h^l/
> or /h_l/, rolled r seems to be a series of alveolar
> taps, but I'm not
> sure so I won't try, and y /j/. Final k is /?/ (the
> glottal stop; I'm not
> uncertain about it).

Thanks for the notation helps.  I sadly lack all but
the slightest idea about phonology.  Everything I get
is from a book.  Books are great for eyes, don't give
much for ears, so I hardly ever know what they're
talking about.

> <kpigl, zsemoth>
>
> Looks like you have some unexpressed vowels in
> there. Kpigl wants to turn
> to /k@pig@l/ (@=schwa) in my mouth, and

Between k and pigl, yes.  Phonetically, there should
be a short e or i between the two, but k is the past
tense marker and there isn't supposed to be any other
vowel.  Somehow, when I say "pigl" the l is almost a
vowel.

zsemoth from
> /SsemoT/ to

No, not that way, but only because there is a funny
little rule that I never wrote about because it wasn't
important at the time.  The rule is that z (or /S/)
can never stand alone at the beginning of a word.
Thus combinations like zy-, zg-, zl-, zm-, zn-,etc.
But I ran into the problem of WANTING a word to just
start with z-.  Should I be a tyrant of my own
language, as Tolkien describes?  Well, maybe I am, I
just tweeked the rule a little and came up with zs-,
which phonectically sounds like /S/-, but still
satisfies the "not alone" rule.  Silly rules.

TseTse