Frank George Valoczy scripsit:

> Technical question: I want to put Madzhi on the web, but how to put all
> those non-Russian Cyrillic characters? How does one set the character set
> to UTF-8, and then, how does one actually encode the Unicode characters?

Put this element at the beginning of the document, next to the title
element (inside the head element, if you have an explicit head element):

Then encode each character as "&#xnnnn;" where nnnn is the 4-character
Unicode code point.

--
John Cowan <[log in to unmask]>     http://www.reutershealth.com