 Aidan Grey <[log in to unmask]> writes:

>    Heya Elliott,
>
>     Got any grammar notes on Silindion? It's a favorite of mine.

YAY!  :)  And, I'm in the process with Christophe's most appreciated help, of making a Webpage for Silindion, currently there's only a bit of information about phonology and nouns on it...if you'd like to see, let me know, and i'll send along a link.

>     And just for ships and grims, here's my top 10 list of conlangs, since
> people seem to be in a favorite Xes sort of mood. What is your top 10?

Neep! Top Ten? That'll be tough..
Well, besides my languages, I like, Vaior, Aman Iar, Verdurian, Brithenig, Avorec, most of whatever Frank Valoczy makes (they're oh so deliciously Uralic most of the time), Quenya (although I think I like Sindarin more...if there were anywhere near enough material to decide), Yivrindil and..hmm..I guess there's more.. :)

Elliott Lash