And Rosta scripsit:

> > and I've played around with my own engelang,
>
> This I am surprised not to have heard of. I know only of your idea for
> self-segregating words (the details of which I forget). Is there more?

Well, take the self-segregating words, use them to lexify WordNet
nouns (and nominalized versions of verbs and adjectives) and
treat the result as a lexicon for AllNoun, and presto: engelang.

> ... which happens to be the largest and most comprehensive reference
> grammar of a conlang there has ever been.

Well, other conlangs are as well documented: they just inherit more
stuff from natlangs.  Of an a-priori conlang, definitely.

> Even if, like Lars, you had not been actively involved with conlanging,
> you would have squatocratic rights to be here (if rights were needed).

Thank you.  But my point was: there are people interested in conlangs
who aren't particularly themselves creators of conlangs.
And I am one of these, all (highly flattering) nitpicks aside.

--
John Cowan <[log in to unmask]>     http://www.reutershealth.com