yeah all the categories will have both "other" and "undefined/undecided" to
select. I will try to have option lists as much as possible as opposed to
free-typing so that the data will be more regularized and comparable.

-----Original Message-----
From: Constructed Languages List [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On
Behalf Of M.E.S.
Sent: Saturday, March 16, 2002 12:33 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: proposed conlang database

Second (or third? fourth? fifth?...) the motion!
Although I'm a bit concerned about all the details
that would be required to make the entry - what if the
author, him- or herself, does not even know some of
that data!?  Can one just input "N/A" or "unknown at
present" etc. to any of those such questions?