And Rosta scripsit:

> For example, 'Pjat' may be the extrafictional English name, but
> intrafictionally its English name might be 'Transylvanian' or such like
> (with apologies to John for my forgetting yet again where exactly it
> is spoken);

In the Republic of Piatland, formerly the People's Republic (or maybe not,
considering the changes in Ill Bethisad history), before 1914 part of
the Triune Monarchy of Scythia-Pannonia-Transbalkania (which is why
the language of record is Court-Gothic, not Piat).

I don't think there's a specific English-language name -- not important
enough.

--
John Cowan <[log in to unmask]>     http://www.reutershealth.com