At 11:47 pm +0100 17/3/02, Christophe Grandsire wrote:
>En réponse à Raymond Brown <[log in to unmask]>:
>

>> I got all my information from:
>> ftp://202.41.67.172/home1/srik/lin/Lin.html
>>

>Unfortunately, this place seems to be down :(( .

I had a horrible feeling that might be the case.  I do some paper based
notes on Lin.  If we can track Lin down the web, I'll try to put some notes
together that I can email.

>Too bad, and Skrintha seems to
>have disappeared...

I agree.  I thought I might've tracked him down this morning; but then I
got interrupted by actual work.  When I returned to the site this
afternoon, it was down.  I'll try again tomorrow.

>> Srikanth used to be a regular contributer on this list, more often
>> under
>> the pseudonym 'skrintha' IIRC.
>>

>And he translated the few pages of my site that are available in English :)) .
>
>I wonder what it became of him...

His immediate destination when he departed was on a sort of Hindu religious
retreat IIRC.  But what has happened since, I know not.

Keep searching.

Ray.

A mind which thinks at its own expense
will always interfere with language.