 --- "Y.Penzev" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Is it enough, or shall I look for the other items?

I am convinced. My language will be called "Hattic".
Hattic and its three sister languages will be called
"The Hattic Languages".

> Yitzik

Duzhe d'jakuju,
Ivan Kamennohirs'kyj

=====
"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe." --- J. Michael Straczynski