 --- Danny Wier <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Are there any Russian/Ukrainian/East Slavic dialects
> that use Latin script?
> Carpathian Rusyn as used by Latin-rite Catholics,
> maybe?
>
> ~Danny~

Yes, indeed! Belorussian in Poland was mentioned
already.
Second is the language of the Lemko's in Poland. They
number ca. 50,000 and disagree about their ethnic
adherence: part of them consider themselves
Ukrainians, some believe they are Rusinians (Rusyns),
some others think Lemko's are a separate group. I
prefer to think of them as Rusinians. The majority of
them are Orthodox, by the way.
If I am not mistaking, they use the Latin script as
well.

Sorry for my late reaction,
Jan

=====
"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe." --- J. Michael Straczynski