    I remember that almost a year ago I tried to submit a Megdevi version of
the Babel text to www.langmaker.com, and nothing happened.  Just today I got
a reply e-mail saying that there was a new method for putting Babel texts on
Langmaker.  Now it's just a form you fill out, and you don't even have to add
your own language.  It's rather handy and easy (though I don't know what the
difference between "retranlation to English", "paraphrase" and "notes"...),
and could be used to make a handy, secondary, non-thorough reference form for
conlangs.

-David

"fawiT, Gug&g, tSagZil-a-Gariz, waj min DidZejsat wazid..."
"Soft, driven, slow and mad, like some new language..."
                    -Jim Morrison