En réponse à Danny Wier <[log in to unmask]>:

> From: "Christophe Grandsire" <[log in to unmask]>
>
> [moi]
> | > Make that PON ANIPEASEA -- et j'ai regrete pour le français
> perverté,
> | > Christophe.
> | >

> | Which one, from LANCA or what you've just written? :))) Well, even
> though I'm
> | not sure I want to be whished a happy birthday by Trolls, thank them
> for me
> | anyway :)) .
>
> Both really....

Don't be! The LANCA one sounded nearly like a stereotyped German accent ("Pon
Annifersaireu !" :)) ) and your French was understandable. You should just have
used the present for the verb, and "pervertir" has a -i participle: "je
regrette pour le français perverti". At least you didn't forget the cedilla.
Someone who doesn't forget the diacritics is always saved :)) .

Thanks again!

Christophe.

http://rainbow.conlang.free.fr