It seems that the basic point behind the suggestions by both Ralph and
Lou are similar. I need to think a bit further as to exactly how I want
to handle this, but I certainly have a much clearer understanding of how
the guidelines are to be applied for this case.

Thanks,

Chuck

--

Charles Muller
Toyo Gakuen University

Digital Dictionary of Buddhism and CJK-English Dictionary
www.acmuller.net