I should note, my offering was Irish, and Elliott's was Scots Gaelig. Two
different langs... I feel pretty confident about mine, by the way. It's
called modesty...

   I also wonder, Elliott, doesn't 'mo' my cause lenition? (I don't think
it was marked at all, but my memory could be screwy...)

    Here's a possible alternate (with a less ambiguous syntax for 'his
ransom, load')

      mo chre/achdan, an e/irig aige.

     /m@ [log in to unmask]@n @ ne.rik E.ki/

    (or /@ E.rik/  for Elliott's original |a e/irig|.)