Andrew Strader wrote:

Hi, I searched the archive for this topic, but with no luck. I wonder if
anyone has experience with designing a language with a minimal grammar, that
is, with the fewest number of rules, but with which it is still possible to
construct all correct sentences.
<<<

Depends what you mean by grammar!  My Telona has a very simple
*syntax*, with no distinctions between parts of speech, but naturally
that shifts the burden of communication from the syntax onto the
lexical domain. (Incidentally, re: your last clause, I'm not sure that it's
possible to construct a syntactically *in-*correct sentence in
Telona...hmmm.)

I have the webspace from Christophe (merci!) - now if I can just pin
the damn' thing down, I can start giving Telona some web presence
... not long now!

Jonathan.

'O dear white children casual as birds,
Playing among the ruined languages...'