I fear that a "lowest common denominator" needs to be
established somewhere, and it seems that plaintext is
awfully limiting in terms of format--simple font
distinctions can clarify interlinear translation or example
passages immensely. Assuming that the volume isn't
particularly high (and I can't imagine it would be!), I
could probably manage to do the basics for converting
plaintext to RTF or HTML (indents for examples, font
contrasts as needed, etc...) and pass the results on to
Christophe.

Paul Edson ([log in to unmask])

The amount of time between slipping on a banana peel and
hitting the ground with a sickening "thud": one
bananosecond.